Resident-Evil-2-LOGO- Women shoes Sneakers Slip-On Classic Spring Original Casual pbqrfo3126-New Shoes
SUNNY Store Wedding shoes Women Sandals with Bridal shoes Women shoes Low Heels
- Red Comforty Flat Heel Ankle Bootie Martin Boot Women Round Toe Non-Slip Casual Court shoes EU Size 35-40
- INSTANTARTS Cartoon Kitten Print Women Jogger Running shoes Casual Sneaker Flat
- ZHENZHONG Women's Trail Hiking Trekking Mountain Outdoor shoes
- TAOFFEN Women Fashion Ankle Strap Court shoes Thin Heel
- Women's Easy USA Wave Water shoes Pool Beach Aqua Socks 1177 Yellow 9
- Hoxekle Woman's Bling Rhinestoen Wedge Platform High Heel Sandals Girl Slides Casual Summer Beach Snadals
AllhqFashion Women's Open Toe Low Heels Soft Material Assorted color Buckle Sandals
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.